Diploma works & Master thesis
Get practical experience in the craftsmanship of applied microbiology!
Are you interested in a specific research theme or a certain technique within the field of applied microbiology?
Why not join the Division of Applied Microbiology?
• short projects (10 weeks; during semester or summer; Link to course syllabus)
• master projects (6 months).
Examples of research activities:
- Fermentation & quantitative physiology of microbes and cell factories
- Food safety and foodborne pathogens
- Diagnostic PCR & forensic techniques
- Metabolic engineering and gene technology
- Systems biology modelling
- Biohydrogen and biofuels
- Bacteria and climate change
- Immobilisation of cells
- Microbial communities in drinking water supply systems
- Bioremediation and landfills
- Probiotics and detoxification
Contact the Project responsible(s) in the different research activities (link to research) or e-mail: email@example.com